Modern Overhead Door - Quality Garage Doors
Welcome to Modern Overhead Door. We work hard to provide top of the line materials from LiftMaster, Dynaco, Trac-Rite, and Lifestyle, and C.H.I Overhead Doors. Modern Overhead Door Corporation is a family-owned and operated business serving east-central Wisconsin, since it’s beginning in 1984. Our business is built on a reputation of good service and quality products installed at a fair price.
Services and Installations
- Residential & Commercial garage doors
- Garage door openers
- Mini-storage doors
- Fire doors
- Shutters & grilles
- Garage Door Repairs
Ripon, Green Lake, Berlin, Appleton, Greenville, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Waupun, Lomira, Green Bay, De Pere, Princeton, Markesan, Poy Sippi, Red Granite, Wautoma,Westfield, Montello, Marquette, Columbus, Randolph, Brandon, Waupaca, Kingston and Weyauwega-Fremont
Lifestyle provides garage door screens that are fully retractable and fits your existing garage door. The Lifestyle garage screen is fully spring loaded, making opening and closing quick and easy.
DYNACO provides high performance doors that provide piece of mind. A DYNACO Door will reduce total operational costs, streamline traffic flow and optimize logistics all while saving you energy.
LiftMaster is the number one brand of professionally installed residential Garage Door Openers, as well as a major manufacturer of Commercial Door Operators.
As a recognized manufacture of premium quality rolling steel curtain doors, Trac-Rite provides outstanding product lines for a variety of dealers. Trac-Rite specializes in Roll up Doors and storage solutions for residential and commercial use.
Garage Door Maintenance Tips:
- Check your doors for loose nuts and bolts.
- Replace the weatherstripping when it becomes cracked or worn down.
- Make sure the chain to open and close the door is well lubricated.
- Regularly test your doors automatic reversal system. This system is your doors auto-stop feature when there is an object put interfering the doors infrared motion system.
The New Garage Door Trend: Garage Screen Doors
Lifestyle Screens Highlights
- Screen garage doors can be installed without having to replace the existing garage door.
- Screen doors do come with an option for a locking mechanism so you can air out your garage even when you are away from your home.
- Screen doors can be quickly installed.
- Lifestyle Screen doors do not require wiring or remotes.
1112 N Douglas Street
Ripon, Wisconsin 54971
Garage Door Repairs
Modern Overhead Door does not only install garage doors, we also make garage door repairs. Repairs that might need to be made include: replacing broken springs, drums, openers, keypads, sections, cables, tracks, or safety eyes, garage door has come off the track, or panel replacement.
Signs that a garage door might need repairs or replacing
• Garage door is shaking from side to side when opened or closed. • Grinding/squeaky noises. • Door failing to open or close. • Frayed cables or worn/rusted springs.